Skip to main content

Locate A Missing Non-Custodial Parent

We can help you find a missing non-custodial parent for the purpose of getting court-ordered child support.

The Resources Available To Us

We use several resources to find missing non-custodial parents, including:

  • The Federal Case Registry and Federal Parent Locator Service
  • The National Directory of New Hires
  • The Vermont Department of Labor
  • The Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
  • Other government agencies that issue professional and recreational licenses

We do not have private investigators on staff to help in the search.

Help To Find A Non-Custodial Parent

If you need help finding a missing non-custodial parent, apply for free child support services.

Learn More