A program that can help with temporary housing in emergency situations.
Who is Eligible
You may be eligible if:
- You’ve lost housing due to no fault of your own,
- You cannot afford to pay for your own housing, and
- You’ve experienced a catastrophic situation, such as a fire, flood, or natural disaster OR our household contains a vulnerable member.
How To Apply
- Complete the Application for Assistance for Emergency Housing.
- You must call the Emergency Housing Line at 1-800-775-0506 or drop your application off at a District Office. You may use the Document Uploader to send it to us.
If Your Application Is Approved
The program can help you:
- Find temporary housing in a hotel room
Where To Learn More
Call our Emergency Housing line at 1-800-775-0506 for all questions and for eligibility regarding General Assistance Emergency Housing Program.