We can help you save fuel and money by improving the energy efficiency of your home.
You could get FREE weatherization services if:
- You haven't received free weatherization services in the past 15 years, AND
- At least one of the following is true.
- Your household income meets the income limits (2021-2022).
- You are an active Seasonal Fuel Assistance household. Call 1-800-479-6151 if you're not sure.
- Someone in your household gets Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- An adult in your household received one of these Reach Up benefits in the past 12 months: Reach Up, Reach First, or Post-Secondary Education. A Child-Only Reach Up grant does not count.
If you're eligible, we’ll help improve the energy efficiency, safety, and comfort of your home and save you money on your energy bills!
On average, the program:
- Makes about $8,500 worth of improvements per home,
- Adds about 1,500 square feet of insulation, and
- Reduces drafts by about 40%.
Services may include comprehensive "whole house" energy assessment, state-of-the-art building diagnostics, and full-service" energy-efficient retrofits.
Apply & Learn More
Your local weatherization agency can:
- Answer your questions about the program,
- Provide the forms you need to apply, and
- Help you apply.