Can help improve the energy efficiency, safety, and comfort of your home and save you money on your energy bills.
Who Is Eligible
You may be eligible if you have not received free weatherization services in the past 15 years and at least ONE of the following is true:
- Your household income meets the income limits.
- You are an active Seasonal Fuel Assistance household.
- Someone in your household gets Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- An adult in your household received either Reach Up, Reach First, or Post-Secondary Education in the past 12 months. A Child-Only Reach Up grant does not count.
If Your Application Is Approved
We’ll provide FREE weatherization services, which could include comprehensive "whole house" energy assessment, state-of-the-art building diagnostics, and full-service" energy-efficient retrofits.
On average, the program:
- Makes about $10,000 worth of improvements per home,
- Adds about 1,500 square feet of insulation, and
- Reduces drafts by about 40%.
How To Apply
If anyone earned wages/salary from a job, complete one Form 407: Employment Income Verification Form for each job in the past 12 months. Complete the employee's section only.
BROC | Capstone | CVOEO | NETO | SEVCA
Submit your completed, signed forms to the address on the application.
NOTE: If your home includes more than one separate living area, contact your local agency to ask about any other forms you have to complete.