Skip to main content

Claims, Concerns & Complaints

We want to hear from you if you have a concern, complaint, or grievance.

Claims of Discrimination

If you feel DCF discriminated against you in the administration of our programs, services, or activities, you can find the information you need to file a claim in DCF's Nondiscrimination/Grievance Policy.

Non-Discrimination Policy

Concerns & Complaints

If you have concerns about a decision we’ve made, an action we’ve taken, or the way you’ve been treated, we want to hear from you. We’ll listen to what you have to say with an open mind.

Concerns & Complaints