Foster Parent Corner: A place for licensed foster and kinship foster parents in Vermont.
Fostering Vermont Newsletter
Fostering Vermont is our newsletter for foster & kinship foster parents in Vermont. Join our subscriber list!
- Case Planning & Supplemental Placement Information Form
- Damage Claim Form (FS-270)
- Family Support Fund: Request Form
- Foster Parent/Kinship Foster Parent Expense Report (FS - 333B)
- Respite Provider Services & Associated Mileage Reimbursement (FS - 334B)
Free State Park Passes
- Apply for a free season pass for a child/youth in foster care.
- Contact the resource coordinator in your district office to request a punch card that's good for 10 visits and never expires.
Guide for Foster & Kinship Foster Families in Vermont
Licensing Regulations for Foster Homes in Vermont ►Swahili
LGBTQ Youth In Foster Care
- Natural Mentoring for LGBTQ Youth in Foster Care (YouTube)
- Supporting Your LGBTQ Youth: A Guide for Foster Parents (Children's Bureau)
Policies Related To Foster Care
- Policy 75: Normalcy and the Reasonable and Prudent Parent Standard (RPPS)
- Policy 91: Kinship Care and Collaboration with Relatives
- Policy 92: Sharing Resource Families Cross Jurisdictionally
Policy 93: Kinship, Foster, and Pre-Adoptive Parent Training
- Policy 94: Foster Care Placements & Collaboration with Caregivers
Policy 95: Respite Care
- Social Media: Use & Confidentiality, guidance from the Family Services Division
- More FSD Policies
Resources For Foster Parents
- Foster & Kin Care Mentoring Program
- Vermont Foster and Adoptive Family Association (VFAFA)
- Vermont Kin as Parents (VKAP)
- Voices at the Table Blog & Website