We partner with community organizations, government agencies and others to:
- Increase the self-sufficiency of Vermonters,
- Strengthen Vermont communities, and
- Eliminate the causes and symptoms of poverty.
How we work:
- We administer federal and state funds that support organizations.
- We provide training and technical assistance.
- We focus on funding that leads to strong results for Vermonter communities.
- We promote approaches informed by evidence and research to improve policy and practice.
Our Guiding Principles for Partnership:
- Open communication
- Mutual respect
- Joint problem-solving
- Inclusion and diversity
- Ethical conduct