Skip to main content

Helplines & Hotlines in Vermont

CHILD ABUSE & NEGLECT: Call 1-800-649-5285 to report suspected abuse or neglect.

CHILD ABUSE SUBSTANTIATIONS: Call (802) 241-2321 to challenge a substantiation.

CHILDCARE CONCERNS: Call 1-800-649-2642 if you have concerns, complaints, or questions about a childcare provider.

CHILD DEVELOPMENT HELP: Dial 2-1-1 if you have any concerns about your young child’s development.

CHILD SUPPORT HELPLINE:  Call 1-800-786-3214 for help with a child support issue.

EBT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Call 1-800-914-8605 if you are having any issues with your Vermont EBT Card.

ESD BENEFITS CALL CENTER: Call 1-800-479-6151 if you have questions about benefits such as 3SquaresVT, Fuel Assistance & Reach Up.

HEALTH CARE: Call Vermont Health Connect at 1-855-899-9600 to learn about health plans, including Dr. Dynasaur and Medicaid.

PRESCRIPTION ASSISTANCE: Call VT Health Access at 1-800-250-8427 to learn more.


  • Call 1-800-479-6151 to report changes related to benefits you get from the Economic Services Division.
  • Call 1-800-786-3214 to report changes related to your child support case.

REPORT ESD BENEFITS FRAUD: Use our online form to make a report.

VT CHILD PROTECTION REGISTRY: Call (802) 241-2321 to request a review to have your name expunged from the registry.