Resources for young people in Vermont, including current & former foster youth.
Youth Resources Map
Find hundreds of resources for youth.
- Go to the youth resources map.
- Select a City/Town from the drop-down menu.
- Refine the results by choosing a Resource Type.
- Click on an Orange Dot for details about a resource.
Supports For Current/Former Foster Youth
The Youth Development Program (YDP) helps foster youth to successfully transition into adulthood. This includes helping you:
- Apply to college
- Find a job
- Get your driver's license
- Apply for health insurance
- Secure housing
Contact the YDP at (802) 229-9151 or email@example.com.
- Driving Guide for Youth in Vermont Foster Care (DCF)
- Things People Never Told Me (from the Better Futures Project)