Domestic Violence Protocols
- Child/Youth Confidentiality in Domestic Violence Programs
- Civil and Criminal Responses to Children and Youth Who Experience Domestic Violence
- Information Sharing in a Collaborative Relationship: Domestic Violence and Child Protection
- Law Enforcement Response to Children at the Scene of a Domestic Violence Incident
- Multi-Disciplinary Teams Framework for Co-Occurring Domestic Violence and Child Maltreatment
- Parental Contact in Domestic Violence Cases: Considerations for Decision Makers
- Understanding the Current Mental Health Needs of Children Experiencing Domestic Violence in Vermont
- Vermont Teacher Handbook on Domestic Violence
Family First Prevention Services Act
- Vermont CHINS Mediation, Presented by Team from Maricopa County, Arizona
Plans of Safe Care (POSC)
- Resources related to CAPTA, CARA and Plans of Self Care (POSC).
Click here to go to FSD Policy 137: Anti-Psychotic Medications for Children in the Care of DCF
Trainings for Partners
Civil Rights Training: Mandatory civil rights training for sub-grantees of OJJDP funds.
Domestic Violence Training: Created by the VT Department of Health, with the VT Network Against Domestic and Sexual Violence and AHS Domestic Violence Steering Committee.
- Vermont Suicide Prevention Center: A statewide resource fostering suicide prevention in Vermont.
Youth Justice Resources
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice: Research, nationwide data, technical assistance, and resources for youth justice.
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Programs (OJJDP): Research, nationwide data, technical assistance, and resources for youth justice.