Reach Up can help you to set and reach short and long-term goals that will enable you to financially support your minor, dependent children.
Who Is Eligible
Eligibility depends on:
- Your household income & living expenses.
- The value of the things you own or are paying for.
- Who lives in your home.
If Your Application Is Approved
You will get:
- Services and case management to help you reach goals related to your education, employment, finances, health, housing,safety, training, well-being, and more.
- Monthly cash payments to help with basics like food, clothes, housing, and utilities.
If you'll likely need help for four months or less, you may get Reach First instead.
How To Apply
Participate in an interview by phone or in person.
If you get Reach Up:
- You could also get free weatherization services.
- You may be eligible to participate in Vermont MOMS.
When Your Benefit Closes
We'll automatically enroll you in Reach Ahead if you're eligible.
Where To Learn More
- Read What You Need To Know About Reach Up.
- Call 1-800-479-6151 or visit your local district office.
- Contact one of these organizations for help applying.