Button - F2F - Farm Stand Enrollment

Button - F2F - Farmers' Market Enrollment

Farm to Family

Farm To Family coupons may be used to buy locally-grown, fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and fresh-cut herbs at participating farmers markets and farm stands.

Eligibility and application process

  1. Families who are enrolled in the Department of Health’s WIC Program.
    Apply at special WIC Farm to Family sessions in your area. Get the schedule in the June WIC newsletter or by calling your local health office.

  2. Vermont households with incomes at or below the income limits for the 2021 season. See below.
    Apply at your local Community Action Agency. The application process begins on July 1 this year. Call in mid-June to find out where coupons will be distributed.  Coupons are provided when you apply. Distribution is on a first come, first served basis until they are gone. Apply early! Some offices run out quickly and some coupons are reserved for households that include someone aged 60 or older.

    • 2021 Income Limits: $1,986 a month for a single person, $2,686 for a household of two, $3,386 for a household of three, $4,086 for a household of four, $4,786 for a household of five, $5,486 for a household of six, $6,186 for a household of seven, $6,886 for a household of eight and $700 for each additional household member.

What you get if you qualify

If you qualify, you may get $30 in Farm To Family coupons. They are valid for only one market season, and expire on October 31st each year.

Where you can use your coupons

See the locations authorized to accept coupons in 2021. ►French | Nepali | Somali | Spanish | Swahili

Learn more

Read the 2021 Information for Coupon Shoppers.  ►French | Nepali | Somali | Spanish | Swahili

Other food help

Farm to Family is a program of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: https://www.usda.gov/oascr/filing-program-discrimination-complaint-usda-customer, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.