Help with issues related to paying and getting child support.
Who Is Eligible
- Parents and guardians of children who are under 18 or still in high school.
- Parents and guardian of children over 18 if they are still owed past-due, court-ordered child support.
If Your Application Is Approved
We'll provided needed services to you for free. This can include helping you to:
- Establish legal parentage
- Establish, modify, and enforce a child support order
- Make child support payments
- Locate a missing non-custodial parent
How To Apply
- Download the application to your computer, and then open it.
- Complete it electronically, save and sign it. OR
- Print a copy, complete it by hand, and sign it.
- Send it:
Learn More/Request Paper Applicatio
- Call 1-800-786-3214 during regular business hours.
- Email OCSCSU@vermont.gov.