Child support services are available FREE to parents & guardians who sign up.
The Services Available
The Vermont Office of Child Support (OCS) can help you to:
- Establish legal parentage
- Establish, modify & enforce a support order
- Make child support payments
- Locate a missing non-custodial parent
Who Is Eligible
All parents and guardians with:
- Children who are under 18 or still in high school.
- Children over 18 if they are owed past-due, court-ordered child support.
There are no income guidelines to meet!
If You Sign Up
We'll provide services for free.
How To Sign Up
- Download the application to your computer.
- Complete it electronically or by hand.
- Check and sign it.
- Submit it one of these ways:
• Email it to OCSCSU@vermont.gov.
• Drop it off at a regional office.
• Mail it to the address on the form.
If you have questions or want to request a printed copy of the application:
- Call 1-800-786-3214 during business hours.
- Email your questions to OCSCSU@vermont.gov.