OCS has a new web-based calculator that makes it easier for you to figure out your child support payments!
- As of January 1, 2021:
- The regular FICA rate is 0.0765.
- The maximum self-employment adjustment is $910.35.
- The maximum FICA-covered wages or self-employment income is $11,900.
- Effective July 1, 2020, the Presumed Income is $72,969.
- Effective February 22, 2021, the Self Support Reserve is $1,288 per month.
The Guidelines Calculation tables were updated on January 2, 2020. The next review and update of the Guidelines Calculation tables is scheduled for completion by January 2, 2024. The reviewing body for that process consists of the following:
- The Interagency Committee on Administrative Rules (ICAR): (http://aoa.vermont.gov/content/icar)
- The Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules (LCAR): http://legislature.vermont.gov/committee/document/2018/39/Date
- Office of Child Support -Supervising Attorney: 1-800-786-3214
- Office of Child Support - Program Coordinator: 1-800-786-3214
- Economic Basis of Updated Child Support Tables for Vermont (2019)
This report documents Vermont's review of its child support guidelines.