The calculator makes it easier to figure out your child support payments!
- As of January 1, 2023:
- The regular FICA rate is 0.0765.
- The maximum self-employment adjustment is $1,021.28.
- The maximum FICA-covered wages or self-employment income is $13,350.
- Effective July 1, 2022, the Presumed Income is $83,376.
- Effective February 6, 2023, the Self Support Reserve is $1,458 per month.
The guidelines calculation tables were updated on January 2, 2020. The next review and update of the tables is scheduled for completion by January 2, 2024. The reviewing body for that process consists of the following:
- The Interagency Committee on Administrative Rules (ICAR)
- The Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules (LCAR)
- Office of Child Support -Supervising Attorney
- Office of Child Support - Program Coordinator
- Guidelines Instructions - Sole and Split Custody
- OCS Form 131A
- Sole and Split Custody Table
- Instructions for Shared Custody
- OCS Form 131C
- Shared Custody Table
- Vermont Table for Intact Family Expenditures
- Self Employment Adjustment Worksheet
- Reference Sheet