MOMS helps mothers and caregivers in six Vermont counties to learn how to better manage their stress.
Who Is Eligible
- Be at least 18 years old
- Live in Addison, Bennington, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle, or Rutland county
- Identify as a woman
- Be experiencing emotional challenges
- Be pregnant or the primary caregiver of a child under 18, and either
- receive Reach Up, Reach First, Reach Ahead, PSE or Child-Only Reach Up
- received Reach Up within the last two years.
If You Are Eligible
You may participate in an 8-week course that will teach you how to deal with stress.
- Classes are held by Zoom, once a week over an 8-week period.
- Each class is 90 minutes long.
- You'll get a gift card each time you attend a class!
How To Sign Up
- Ask your Reach Up Case Manager to refer you to MOMS.
- If you don't have a case manager:
- Email VTMoms@howardcenter.org,
- Call Kiersten Parks at (802) 404-6672, or
- Call Jenn Jackman at (802) 871-0209.