You must be a licensed, registered, or approved relative child care provider to receive Child Care Financial Assistance Program (CCFAP) payments from the State of Vermont.
Caring for CCFAP Families
You must submit and view information related to CCFAP in the Child Development Division's Information System (CDDIS). Below is a list of trainings to support you:
- CDDIS Login & Overview
- Attendance Reports
- Provider Rate Agreements (PRA)
- Editing hours of operation, certificates, claims, and notices
Tools & Resources
- 2023 Payment Calendar
- Attendance Codes
- Capped Rates (Effective 7/3/2022)
- CCFAP Regulations
- CCFAP Policies & Procedures
- Understanding Payments Fact Sheet
Below is a list of resources for families:
Where To Get Help
- Visit the CDDIS Support Page for login assistance (e.g., account setup and password resets).
- Submit a CDDIS Help Desk Request for help submitting your PRA or child care attendance.
- Email the CCFAP Unit if you have questions about financial assistance payments; this includes starting, updating, or ending your direct deposits.
- To update your mailing address, complete a new W-9 and submit it to the Child Development Division.