Skip to main content

CCFAP Information For Providers

You must be a licensed, registered, or approved relative child care provider to receive Child Care Financial Assistance Program (CCFAP) payments from the State of Vermont.

Caring for CCFAP Families

You must submit and view information related to CCFAP in the Child Development Division's Information System (CDDIS). Below is a list of trainings to support you:

Tools & Resources

Below is a list of resources for families:

Where To Get Help

  • Visit the CDDIS Support Page for login assistance (e.g., account setup and password resets).
  • For questions about certificates for children in your care, contact the Eligibility Specialist BEFORE submitting your child care attendance for the child(ren).
  • Submit a CDDIS Help Desk Request for help submitting your PRA or child care attendance.
  • Email the CCFAP Unit if you have questions about financial assistance payments; this includes starting, updating, or ending your direct deposits.
  • To update your mailing address, complete a new W-9 and submit it to the Child Development Division.