Skip to main content

Reach Out

Child Care Consumer Line

Contact the Child Care Consumer Line if you have questions, concerns, or complaints about a child care provider in Vermont.

Child Care Financial Help / Child Care Provider

Staff in your local community child care support agency can:

  • Answer your questions and help you apply for Child Care Financial Assistance.
  • Provide copies of any supplemental forms you need to fill out.
  • Help you find a child care provider if you don’t already have one.

Child Development Concerns

Dial 2-1-1 from anywhere in Vermont if you are concerned about your young child's development. They can connect you to a trained specialist who can answer your questions and refer you to resources and services in your community.