Below are links to reports submitted to the legislature during the most recent session.
Click here to view key departmental publications.
- 2017 Annual Report on the Children and Family Council for Prevention Programs (January 2018)
- Child Protection Report (2017)
- DCF Outcomes Report (January 2018)
- Safety Training Study (January 2017)
Child Development Division
- Annual Report on Supplemental Child Care Grant Funds Distributed (January 2016)
- Vermont Children's Trust Check-off Annual Report (January 2016)
Economic Services Division
- Annual Report on General Assistance Program Recommendations (January 2017)
- Choices for Care: Eligibility Process Review (January 2016)
- Evaluation of Reach Up (January 2017)
- GA Budget Adjustment Report on Housing and Shelter Assistance (March 2016)
- General Assistance: Emergency Housing Report (July 2016)
Family Services Division
- Child Abuse Reports to Law Enforcement (September 2016)
- Eliminating Sexual Abuse & Sexual Harassment of Vermont Youth in Custody (2016)
- Foster Parent Working Group Report (January 2017), submitted by VFAFA
- Youthful Offenders Report (November 2016)
Office of Child Support
Office of Economic Opportunity
You can find reports from past sessions on the Vermont Legislature's website. Simply change the session at the top-left-hand side of the page.