- As of January 1, 2017:
- The regular FICA rate is 0.0765
- The maximum self-employment adjustment is $810.90
- The maximum FICA-covered wages or self-employment income is $10,600
- Effective July 1, 2016, the Presumed Income figure is $65,413.50
- Effective February 20, 2017, the Self Support Reserve will be $1,206
The Guidelines Calculation tables were updated on January 2, 2016. Click here for instructions on how to update your tables.
Read Economic Basis of Updated Child Support Tables for Vermont, a report that reviews current economic data on the cost of raising children and other economic data used to develop the tables that form the basis of the Vermont Child Support Guidelines.
If you are a new user, you must download the following program onto your computer: OCS Guidelines Setup Version 3.1.8.
You may be asked to restart your machine during installation. To continue the installation, return to this website and click on the above link again. You may be asked if you want to keep this file. Answer "Yes". After installing the software and running it for the first time, an additional installation of Microsoft's XML parser might take place. This is normal. Simply follow the onscreen directions. Your anti-virus software may warn you about the download; this is normal.
If you would like to download just a copy of the instructions, forms, and tables the following is a list of available documents.