father reading with children

Office of Child Support (OCS)

OCS is the state agency responsible for establishing, collecting upon, enforcing, and modifying support orders for children who do not live with both parents. We can help you:

You can now pay child support online at EZpay4kids.vt.gov!

Child Support Services

Services are available to custodial and non-custodial parents (and guardians) of children who are under 18 or still in high school. If services are limited to recording and distributing support payments through the OCS Registry, the case is a Registry-Only Case and there is a $5 monthly fee. Otherwise, all OCS services are free at this time. 

Apply for Services

Click here to go to the Application for Child Support Services in Vermont.

Need Help? 1-800-786-3214 or OCSCSU@vermont.gov