Advises the Office of Economic Opportunity (OEO) on issues related to the use of federal Department of Energy funds for the Weatherization Assistance Program.
What The Council Does
It provides OEO with comments and recommendations on the program's annual state plan, budget and policies, specifically related to the use of DOE funds — as required by federal statute.
Includes representatives from electric utilities, utility associations, state government, advocacy groups, community organizations and the community. State program staff may be members, but must abstain from reviewing and approving activities associated with the program.
- Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity: Paul Dragon & Dwight Decoster
- Economic Services Division - Richard Giddings
- Green Mountain Power - Mary Morris
- Past weatherization client - Elaine Jacovini
- Vermont Department of Health -Jared Ulmer
- Vermont Department of Public Service - Kelly Launder
- Vermont Energy Investment Corp. / Efficiency Vermont - Lauren Wentz
- Vermont Fuel Dealers Association - Matt Cota
- Vermont Gas - Tim Perrin
- Vermont Housing and Conservation Board - Craig Peltier
Geoff Wilcox, Weatherization Program Administrator
Department for Children and Families - Office of Economic Opportunity
280 State Drive, Waterbury, VT 05671
firstname.lastname@example.org • (802) 279-7964