Help To Weatherize Your Home
03 March 2021
Do you struggle to keep your home warm in the winter? Are your energy bills high even though you’re always cold? Do you sometimes have to choose between paying for heat or buying food?
The Weatherization Assistance Program can help:
- Make your house, apartment or mobile home more energy efficient,
- Save money on your energy bills, and
- Improve the safety and comfort of your home.
Who is eligible
You may qualify for free weatherization services if you:
The program also helps Vermonters by creating good weatherization jobs in communities across the state.
- About the program and how to apply: https://dcf.vermont.gov/benefits/weatherization
- About weatherization jobs available statewide: https://dcf.vermont.gov/dcf-blog/weatherization-jobs