A place for licensed foster and kinship foster parents in Vermont.
If you're licensed to provide foster care in Vermont, sign up to get email updates about issues related to foster care.
Fostering Vermont Newsletter
Fostering Vermont — is our newsletter for foster and kinship foster parents. Click on the link provided to join our subscriber list.
- Case Planning & Supplemental Placement Information Form
- Damage Claim Form
- Family Support Fund Request
- Foster Parent/Kinship Foster Parent Expense Report
- Respite Provider Services & Associated Mileage Reimbursement
Free State Park Passes For Children/Youth In Foster Care
The Department of Forest, Parks and Recreation is again offering free individual season passes for children and youth in foster care. They are good for the entire 2021 season and are not required for children under 4.
Free State Park Punch Passes For Foster Parents
FSD buys punch card passes that foster parents can apply for. If you'd like a punch card that's good for 10 visits and never expires, ask your resource coordinator.
Foster Parent Court Notification
Guide for Foster & Kinship Foster Families in Vermont
Licensing Regulations for Foster Homes in Vermont ►Swahili
Step Up To Prevent Child Sexual Abuse: A Guide for Parents & Caregivers
- LGBTQ+ 101: Caring for LGBTQ children and youth
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Caring for Opioid Exposed Infants
- Court Overview Training for Caregivers
- Positive and Adverse Childhood Experiences (PACES): Nurturing Resilience
- Preventing and Overcoming Secondary Traumatic Stress Through Awareness and Self-Care