YOUR MONEY YOUR GOALS: TOOLKIT
Created by the Consumer Protection Financial Bureau, this toolkit will help you have money conversations with the people you serve.
- Order a printed copy
- Download a copy - English (June 2020)
- Download a copy - Spanish (December 2016)
- Download a copy - Chinese (December 2016)
- Get training resources for staff and volunteers
- Get booklets to help you talk about money
- Get links to the websites referenced in the toolkit.
YOUR MONEY YOUR GOALS: VIDEOS
These videos were produced by Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity (CVOEO) in 2016.
- Introduction to Your Money, Your Goals
- Talking to the Participant
- Self Assessments Coaching and Counseling
- Setting your Goals
- Setting Goals with Participants
- Spending and Savings The Big Picture
- Tracking and Analyzing the Tracking Data
- Bills and Budgets
- Starting Savings
- Making Incentives Work
- Starting the Debt/Credit Conversation
- Debt Management
- Resources for Paying Down & Avoiding Debt
- Credit Reports What Why and How!!!
- Managing credit