Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) funds are available to help eligible households who are unable to pay rent and utilities due to COVID-19. Housing Stability Services (HSS) are provided to identify eligible households, help them apply for ERAP financial assistance, and support households that have already been determined eligible and have or will receive financial assistance.
Policies & Procedures
- Monthly Utilization & Demographic Template
- Quarterly Reporting Form (with instructions & scenarios)
- Video: Form Instructions
- Video: Scenario 1 (application assistance)
- Video: Scenario 2 (housing search & placement, case management, outreach, application assistance)
- Video: Scenario 3 (housing search & placement, case management, outreach, application assistance – includes households served across reporting periods)