Information for Referring Agencies: YDP, FSD, FSH, Reach Up & CE
►Start by viewing this Webinar about the referral process.
Quick overview of the referral & application process:
- Identify families & youth who may be eligible for & interested in FUP.
- Do an initial screen for eligibility.
- Make sure required case management is in place (at least 12 months for families and 36 months for youth).
- Complete the fillable PROGRAM REFERRAL FORM and have it signed by the appropriate supervisor, district director or district manager.
- Complete and sign the fillable INADEQUATE HOUSING VERIFICATION FORM.
- Email the completed forms to AHS.DCFFUVReferrals@vermont.gov.
If a voucher becomes available for your client:
DCF Central Office staff will ask you to:
- Help your client complete VSHA's HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM: APPLICATION FOR ASSISTANCE.
- Email the completed form to AHS.DCFFUVReferrals@vermont.gov.
- Have the Inadequate Housing Form recertified if it’s more than 60 days old.
**If case management has changed, update the Program Referral Form with the new information and send it to AHS.DCFFUVReferrals@vermont.gov.