On June 14, Governor Scott removed all State COVID-19 restrictions and the State of Emergency expired on June 15. For more information, current considerations, and operational recommendations, please visit Vermont.gov/Vermont-Forward.
- Alternative Approaches to Isolation and Quarantine Spaces (HUD Exchange)
- Interim Guidance for Homeless Service Providers to Plan & Respond to COVID-19 (CDC)
- Shelter-Based Isolation in Place (HUD Exchange)
- Shelter Health Preparedness and Planning (VT Dept of Health)
- Vermont Shelters COVID-19 Guidance (VT Dept of Health)