OCS Services Video

Locate a Missing Non-Custodial Parent

We can help you find a missing non-custodial parent for the purpose of child support.

The Resources Available To Us

We use several resources to help us locate missing non-custodial parents, including:

  • The Federal Case Registry and Federal Parent Locator Service
  • The National Directory of New Hires
  • The Vermont Department of Labor
  • The Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
  • Other government agencies that issue professional and recreational licenses

We do not, however, have private investigators on staff to help in the search.

Help To Find A Non-Custodial Parent

If you need help to find a missing non-custodial parent,  send us a completed application for child support services.  Services are available free of charge to parents and guardians of children under 18 or still in high school. 

More Information