OCS Services Video

Report Changes

Please let us know right away if there are any changes we need to know about.

This includes any changes to your mailing address, email address, phone number, or employer.  Provide your OCS case number so we can find you in the system.

To Report These Changes

  • Call the OCS Customer Service Unit at 1-800-786-3214, or
  • Email our Customer Service Unit at OCSCSU@vermont.gov.

Thank you!