Button - OCS & COVID-19

OCS Services Video

Report Changes

Please let us know right away if there are changes we need to know about, including:

  • The termination of employees involved in child support cases; and
  • Your contact information, (e.g., primary contact, phone number, and email address).

To Report These Changes

  1. Call the OCS Customer Service Unit at 1-800-786-3214; or
  2. Email our Customer Service Unit at OCSCSU@vermont.gov.

Thank you!