Jump to navigation
Helplines & Hotlines
ESD's Benefits Service Center: 1-800-479-6151
- Learn about ESD benefits, including 3SquaresVT, Essential Person, Fuel Assistance & Reach Up.
- Report changes that may affect your benefits and public benefits fraud.
Child Abuse & Neglect Line: 1-800-649-5285 (24/7)
- Report any concerns you have about a child's safety.
- Report suspected child abuse and neglect.
Child Care Helpline: 1-800-649-2642
- Get answers to questions about child care financial assistance & referrals
- Report concerns about child care providers/programs
Child Development Helpline: Dial 2-1-1 from anywhere in VT (toll free)
- Connect to a trained child development specialist if you have any concerns about your child’s development.
Child Support Helpline: 1-800-786-3214
- Get help with issues related to child support.
Other Helplines & Hotlines in Vermont
Adult Protective Services: 1-800-564-1612
- Report the suspected abuse of a vulnerable adult.
Community Resources: 2-1-1 toll free in VT
- Find information about hundreds of community resources.
Vermont Health Connect: 1-855-899-9600
- Get information about qualified health care plans in Vermont, including Medicaid.
Vermont Senior Helpline: 1-800-642-5119
- Free and confidential help for Vermonters age 60 and older.
WIC in Vermont: 1-800-649-4357
- Food and nutrition assistance for pregnant women, new mothers, and children up to age 5.