Protect Yourself – Protect Others!
INFORMATION FOR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- Guidance for Community Partners
- Guidance for Residential Treatment Providers
- Impacts of COVID-19: FSD Updates
INFORMATION FOR FOSTER PARENTS
- Fostering Vermont — our biweekly newsletter for foster and kinship foster parents.
- Guidance for Foster Parents
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS INVOLVED WITH DCF
INFORMATION FOR YOUTH AGE 18+
CHILDCARE FOR FOSTER FAMILIES
If you need child care for a child up to grade 8:
- Go https://webportalapp.com/webform/essentialworkers
- Complete the form (including your contact information) and someone will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss available child care resources.
- You can also dial 2-1-1 and press "6" to connect to someone about the available resources.
- If you need child care immediately, call 1-877-705-9008 to be directed to your local Child Care Support Agency.