If you think someone is committing fraud to get benefits from ESD, we want to know. This includes benefits such as 3SquaresVT and Reach Up.
Find info on where to report other types of fraud at the bottom of this page.
MAKE A REPORT
- Use our online form — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can also call 1-800-479-6151 during regular business hours.
Provide as much information as you can. While you can stay anonymous, giving us your contact information could help the investigation. We may need to follow up with you.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER
- We will review the information you gave.
- We won't be able to give you any information about the status or outcome of an investigation.
- We will take action if we find the person committed fraud. This could include stopping or reducing benefits.
- We may take no action if what you reported is not fraud — by law or regulation.
REPORT OTHER TYPES OF FRAUD
- To report Social Security fraud, call 1-800-269-0271 or use their online form
- To report Medicaid fraud: ⇒ by a PERSON:1-800-250-8427 ⇒ by a PROVIDER: (802) 879-5900