DCF is Hiring: Registry Review Unit Director
- Manages the administrative appeal process for people substantiated for child abuse or neglect
- Manages clients’ petitions for removal from the Child Protection Registry
- Supervises three administrative staff and about seven contracted reviewers
- Reports to DCF's Operations Manager
Candidates must have a master's degree in social work, public administration, or field of study in human services AND four or more years at a professional level of responsibility in human services including two (2) years in investigative work.
This full-time position is located in Waterbury. The deadline to apply is April 12, 2018.
Learn More/ Apply
To see the full job description and apply:
- Go to the Dept of Human Resources website
- Click on Job Seekers and then search for 623007 under keywords
The official job title is Registry Review Unit Director.