NETO Seeks Executive Director/ Director of Weatherization
The Northeast Employment and Training Organization (NETO) is seeking a new Executive Director/Director of Weatherization.
NETO is a private, non-profit that delivers educational and charitable programs to low-income Vermonters in Orleans, Essex, and Caledonia counties. It has an administrative office in Newport, a second location in St. Johnsbury, 24 employees, and $2.3million in annual operating revenues.
The incumbent will divide their time between the duties of Executive Director and Director of Weatherization.
- Providing leadership and directing and overseeing all functions of NETO.
- Spending time in NETO's main office in Newport and the satellite office in St. Johnsbury.
- Visiting project sites in the tri-county service area.
- Attending meetings at the statehouse and with other organizations and the public throughout Vermont.
Overview of the Qualifications
NETO is seeking someone with:
- At least ten years of relevant experience, including three years managing people, programs, and budgets. Or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Significant experience with business and project management, and keeping multiple, concurrent projects on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, business, or other related discipline.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of human service agencies, including funding, administration, grants management, and operations.
- Extensive knowledge of energy efficiency programs and low-income energy issues.
- Understanding of building construction and materials and the principles of energy efficient retrofits.
- Familiar with basic concepts of home rehabilitation, energy conservation, and related technology.
Compenation & Benefits
The compensation package includes:
- A base salary within the hiring range ($75,000-$90,000).
- Generous paid time off.
- 80% paid health insurance.
- 100% paid dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A flexible spending account.
- Contributions to a health reimbursement account.
- A retirement plan.
Learn More & Apply
Applications, including cover letters and resumes, will be considered on a rolling basis. NETO plans to conduct interviews in April and May and welcome their new director mid-summer.