Weighing the Risks of COVID-19
28 October 2020
To help keep yourself and your family safe, get in the habit of weighing the risks before you plan outings or consider social gatherings.
- Consider the potential risks. Ask yourself:
- Will I be able to easily stay 6 feet from others?
- Will others be wearing masks?
- Will there be enough space for people to spread out?
- Talk to others about the safety measures that will be in place. Determine what you need to feel safe.
- Decline invitations or leave situations that feel too risky. You shouldn't feel bad or apologize for prioritizing your safety.
LEARN MORE: Get more COVID-19 safety tips at https://HealthVermont.gov/StaySafeVT