Part-Time Case Aide Positions in Springfield & Brattleboro
This position helps Family Services workers with case management and client services.
This may include:
• Gathering information for case files
• Providing administrative support
• Supporting family visits
• Transporting children and clients to visits and appointments
The position pays $16.08 per hour and is part-time (24 hours a week). Positions are currently available in Springfield and Brattleboro.
You must have a valid driver’s license and working vehicle.
•Associate's degree or higher OR
• Two years of full-time college coursework OR
•One year of full-time college coursework AND one year experience providing direct client services OR
•Two years experience providing direct client services
Learn More/ Apply
The official job title is Human Services Case Aide II.
To see the full job description and apply:
- Go to the Dept of Human Resources website
- Click on Job Seekers
- Search for "621717" under keywords
- List the location you're applying for on your application
The work we do is meaningful, challenging and critical to the safety and well-being of Vermont’s children and families.