Part-Time Case Aide Needed in Middlebury
Human Services Case Aide II - Middlebury District Office
This position helps Family Services workers with case management and client services, including:
- Gathering information for case files
- Providing administrative support
- Supporting family visits
- Taking children and clients to visits and appointments
About the Position
- Pay is $16.89 per hour
- Position is part-time (20 hours a week)
- Work hours are flexible within the regular work week (M-F, 7:45 AM to 4:30PM)
You must have a valid driver’s license and access to a working vehicle.
- Associate's degree or higher, OR
- Two years or more of full-time college coursework, OR
- One year of full-time college coursework plus at least one year providing direct client services, OR
- Two or more years providing direct client services.
Learn More/ Apply
See the full job description and apply for this position on the Dept of Human Resources website.