Restart Stipends Available for Child & Summer Care
If your program will be providing care for Vermont children this summer, you may qualify for a stipend to help with additional expenses directly associated with COVID-19.
To qualify for a stipend, your program must:
- Be open by July 6, 2020 (unless it would normally open for summer programming after July 6).
- Be located in Vermont and serving Vermont children.
- Provide either half-day or full-day care.
- Be an organized group such as a:
- Child care program/provider, or
- Day camp (e.g., sports camp, recreation program). Overnight camps are not eligible.
To request a stipend: