We can all play a part in keeping children safe & families strong!
03 April 2018
April is National Child Abuse Prevention month. Do your part to protect children and strengthen families!
- Visit our prevention page to learn what you can do
- Visit our resource page to find resources on topics like child trauma, domestic violence, economic help, legal help and more
- Visit the National Child Abuse Prevention Month website to find resources for communities and organizations
- Download the 2018 Prevention Resource Guide
- Access tip sheets for parents and caregivers on topics like finding affordable housing, preparing your family for an emergency, keeping your family strong, managing stress, helping your child heal from trauma, human trafficking and more
- Learn about adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and trauma-informed interventions that can help mitigate negative outcomes
- Post widgets to your website and add them to your email signature.