Seeking Part-Time Registry Reviewers
Title of Work: Child Protection Registry Reviewer
Locations: Chittenden County / Central & Northeastern Vermont
Compensation: $27 per hour, plus mileage reimbursement for approved travel
Schedule: Part-time (number of hours per week varies)
Initial term: Through June 30, 2021
This is a part-time contracted position with the Department for Children and Families (DCF) — Commissioner's Registry Review Unit.
The duties include:
- Meeting with individuals substantiated for child abuse or neglect
- Reviewing information provided about each case
- Determining whether DCF met policy and legal requirements in reaching its decision
- Reviewing petitions to expunge an individual’s Child Protection Registry record
The work is primarily home based and involves travel to state offices. The work schedule is flexible. The successful applicant must undergo and pass all background checks deemed necessary by the State and DCF before the contract can be awarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 10 years’ experience in a human services or related field such as education, health or law enforcement. OR
- Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience in a human services or related field such as education, health or law enforcement.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, email your resume and a cover letter to Catherine.Clark@vermont.gov by midnight on February 21, 2020.
The deadline to apply is midnight on Friday, February 21, 2020.