Partial government shutdown impacts timing of February 3SquaresVT benefits
Because of the government shutdown, DCF will be issuing most February 3SquaresVT benefits on January 20th, earlier than usual. These benefits will be for the entire month of February so it's important for participants to budget accordingly.
Throughout the month of February, we will continue:
- Processing new applications, interim reports and recertifications
- Issuing 3SquaresVT benefits for February as federal funding allows
Guidance for 3SquaresVT Participants
- If you completed your interview or submitted any requested verification documents by January 15, we are processing your application and will be in touch regarding your benefits for February. If you have any questions, call 1-800-479-6151.
- If you still need to complete an interview, call 1-877-403-7668. A benefits specialist will go through the interview with you and let you know anything else you still need to do.
- If you still need to submit documentation or are still in the process of applying or recertifying, complete the process as soon as possible. If you are eligible, you may receive benefits in February if federal funding allows.
- If you have questions about what to do, call 1-800-479-6151 to speak to a benefits specialist who can help.