Request for Applications or Proposal Opportunities

The Vermont DCF Child Development Division maintains this webpage to publish funding opportunities for qualifying organizations. The documents, answers to questions, and other supporting documentation will be posted here. To receive email updates from the division sign up at our email mailing list.

Request for Proposals (RFP) Opportunities

Incorporating Vermont’s Guiding Principles into Professional Development Request for Proposals

The Agency of Human Services/ Child Development Division is looking to establish a contract with an entity to provide early childhood professional development opportunities that focus on how to use the VT Guiding Principles: Supporting Each and Every Young Child and Family’s Full and Equitable Participation to promote and embed equity, inclusion, and diversity within Vermont’s early care and learning system, and provide resources to support the use of the Principles.

Contact Us

Steven Berbeco, Deputy Commissioner
Child Development Division (CDD)
280 State Drive
Waterbury, VT 05671-1040
Phone: (802) 241-3110 or 1-800-649-2642
Fax: (802) 241-0846

DCF Public Records Requests
Statewide Public Records Requests