Special Accommodation Grants Opportunity
The Child Development Division (CDD) is seeking to award Special Accommodation Grants (SAG) to one (1) or more Vermont Licensed Specialized Child Care Programs to support a child or children’s safe and successful inclusion within the child care program through the hiring of a qualified assistant.
Contingent on the availability of funds, there will be three (3) rounds of application submissions. Programs must complete the application in full and apply on behalf of a child or children.
The Request for Applications (RFA) was released on September 3, 2021.
- Applicants Conference – September 13, 2021, at 5:30 PM (ET)
- Questions Due By – September 15, 2021, at 4:30 PM (ET)
- Applications Due By – September 22, 2021, at 4:30 PM (ET)
- Applicants Conference – November 9, 2021, at 5:30 PM (ET)
- Questions Due By – November 10, 2021, at 4:30 PM (ET)
- Applications Due By – November 18, 2021, at 4:30 PM (ET)
- Applicants Conference – January 12, 2022, at 5:30 PM (ET)
- Questions Due By – January 13, 2022, at 4:30 PM (ET)
- Applications Due By – January 24, 2022, at 4:30 PM (ET)
Please email AHS.DCFCDDGrantsAndContracts@Vermont.gov for the following:
- If you wish to attend the applicant’s conference, please send an email by 12 PM (ET) the day of the conference.
- If you wish to submit questions, please send an email by the Questions Due Date.
Following the Question-and-Answer Period, a document will be posted on the Vermont Business Registry site.
Request For Application Information
Please review the Request for Applications (RFA) for details on eligibility criteria, submission instructions, and scope of work.
The SAG process has been streamlined to include the following Adobe Acrobat PDF fillable forms.
- Parent/Legal Guardian Consent
- Service/Health Provider Letter of Support
- Child Information
- Request For Funds
IMPORTANT!! Due to the nature of the information being submitted through SAG applications, please carefully review the submission instructions in the RFA. Applications that do not follow the submission instructions will not be considered.
If needed, please see the Fillable PDF Tips page for assistance with completing the above forms.