The Child Development Division (CDD) is seeking to award Special Accommodation Grants (SAG) to one (1) or more Vermont-licensed specialized childcare programs. Specialized child care programs may apply to fund one or more of the following to support the individualized needs of a child or children to support their safe and successful inclusion in their program setting.
- Adaptive Equipment or Materials (Will not be used for capital improvements (e.g., ramps, etc.)
- Training or Consultation to support the child’s needs
- Hire an individual assistant
The Request for Grant Applications (RFGA) was released on November 15th, 2022.
Round 1: Timeline
- Applicant’s Conference - November 17, 2022, 5:30 PM (ET)
- Questions Due By - November 21, 2022, 4:30 PM (ET)
- Responses to questions will be posted by - November 23, 2022, 4:30 PM (ET)
- Applications Due By – December 6, 2022, 4:30 PM (ET)
Round 2: Timeline
- Applicant’s Conference - December 13, 2022, 5:30 PM (ET)
- Questions Due By – December 14, 2022, 4:30 PM (ET)
- Responses to questions will be posted by - December 16, 2022, 4:30 PM (ET)
- Applications Due By – January 12, 2023, 4:30 PM (ET)
Please review the RFGA for details on eligibility criteria, submission instructions, and scope of work.
The SAG process has been streamlined to include Adobe Acrobat PDF fillable forms. To complete the forms, please save them to your computer and do not complete them within your web browser. For additional assistance, please see the Fillable PDF Tips page.
- Parent/Legal Guardian Consent
- Service/Health Provider Letter of Support
- Child Information
- Request For Funds
Important! Due to the nature of the information being submitted through SAG applications, please carefully review the submission instructions in the RFGA. Applications must follow the submission instructions to be considered.
Questions and Support
- If you have questions about the RFGA, please email AHS.DCFContractsandGrantsRFP@vermont.gov before the Questions Due Date. A document will be posted on the Vermont Business Registry site with all the questions received and their corresponding answers following the Question-and-Answer Period.
- If you wish to attend the applicants’ conference, please see page 2 of the RFGA for the meeting links.