Center Based Child Care and Preschool Programs Regulations Proposed Changes
The Child Development Division is proposing changes to the Center Based Child Care and Preschool Programs (CBCCPP) Regulations.
The proposed rules contain the following:
- A reduction in duplication and adapts the rules for Public School Prekindergarten Programs (PSPP) and/or any Center Based Child Care and Preschool Programs (CBCCPP) located in a public school building.
- Changes to the breastfeeding regulations,
- Changes to background clearance regulations,
- Changes to CPR and first aid regulations to comply with federal requirements,
- Changes to lead water testing regulations to align with state law enacted in 2019,
- Changes to provisional licensure regulations, and
- Updating the name of the Community College of Vermont's professional development system.
As a result of these proposed revisions, CBCCPP section 1.3 has been amended to align with these changes.
To see the full document of changes and how to submit comments go to: https://dcf.vermont.gov/cdd/laws-regs/childcare/cbccpp-proposed