Apply Now! ARPA Child Care Stabilization Grant Program
The Vermont Child Development Division (CDD) is pleased to announce a new grant program.
The Child Care Stabilization Grants, funded through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), will help regulated child care and school age providers to:
- Cover unexpected business costs associated with the pandemic, and
- Stabilize their operations so they can continue providing care.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are a Registered or Licensed Family Child Care Home (FCCH), a licensed Center Based Child Care and Preschool Programs (CBCCPP), a licensed Afterschool Program (ASP), or an Approved Relative Child Care Provider (ARCC).
- Are located in Vermont.
- Serve Vermont families.
- Are open and serving children as of the date of this application; or if the program was open on March 11, 2021, and is currently closed due to COVID-19, plans to be open within 30 days of completing the application.
Child Care programs that have been suspended or had their license revoked are not eligible to apply for this program.
What do you need to do?
- Please watch the 14-minute tutorial to learn about this funding opportunity and the application process.
- Review the frequently asked questions.
- Complete and submit the ARPA Stabilization Grant Application. You will receive a confirmation email when your application is successfully submitted. Submit your application by November 10, 2021, to receive your first payment by the end of November.
There is a translation function at the bottom of the ARPA Child Care Stabilization Grant Program webpage. Should you need further assistance, please reply to this email with your request or call 800-649-2642.