Seeking Part-Time Registry Reviewer
Title of Work: DCF Commissioner’s Registry Reviewer
Location: Southern Vermont, including Bennington, Rutland, Brattleboro & Springfield
Compensation: $26 per hour, plus mileage reimbursement for approved travel
Schedule: Part-time / maximum 24 hours per week
Initial term: 18 months
This is a part-time contracted position with the DCF Commissioner's Registry Review Unit. Duties include:
- Meeting with individuals substantiated for child abuse or neglect
- Reviewing information provided about each case
- Determining whether DCF met policy and legal requirements in reaching its decision
- Reviewing petitions to expunge peoples’ names from the Child Protection Registry
Work is primarily home based, but does involve travel to state offices. The work schedule is flexible. The successful bidder must undergo and pass all background checks deemed necessary by the State before the contract can be awarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 10 years’ experience in a human services-related field OR
- Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience in a human services-related field
HOW TO RESPOND
If you’re interested in this contracted position, contact Terry Rowe at (802) 241-0939 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting an application/bid is midnight on January 19, 2018.