Up to 18 months of housing for people who experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19 or qualify for unemployment.
Who Is Eligible
You may be eligible if:
- You are a Vermont resident,
- Your gross income is under 80% AMI,
- You have not received more than 18 months of assistance through the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP),
- You experienced some financial hardship directly or indirectly due to COVID-19 or qualify for unemployment benefits,and
- You have not applied for or received any other federal funds to pay for expenses covered under ERAP.
If Your Application Is Approved
If approved, you can stay in a hotel for up to 18 months or as long as funding is available.
How To Apply
- Complete the Application For Assistance For Transitional Housing
- Enter into an Occupancy Agreement with a hotel/motel.
- Drop your documents off at a District Office or use the Document Uploader to send it to us.
Where To Learn More
Call our Benefits Call Center at 1-800-479-6151.