Helps with your household's water and wastewater bills.
Who Is Eligible
To be eligible for assistance:
- You must pay for water and/or wastewater services.
- Your gross household income must be less than 60% of the state median income, based on household size.
Priority will be given to households whose water/wastewater has been disconnected or is at risk of being disconnected.
If Your Application Is Approved
The program may help with:
- Past-due water bills.
- Back charges and fees associated with non or late payment.
- A one-time future payment based on several factors, including:
- Household income,
- Water/wasterwater expense as percentage of total income,
- Number of household members, and
- Whether the household includes a child under six, adult over 60, or person with a disability.
Payments will be sent directly to the provider. Providers will have to be certified before payments can be made. We will help them through this process.
When To Apply
You can apply anytime. There is no deadline.
How To Apply
- Print the application or save it on your computer.
- Complete it by hand or electronically and then sign it.
- Make a copy of a current water/wasterwater bill with your name on it. THIS IS REQUIRED.
- Mail your application and supporting documents to: ADPC - Economic Services Division, 280 State Drive, Waterbury, VT 05671-1500.
Where To Learn More
Call 1-800-339-6433 if you have any questions.