Helps GMP customers afford energy for their homes — regardless of how they are heated.
Who Is Eligible
- Be a residential customer of Green Mountain Power
- Have a total gross monthly household income at or below 150% of the federal poverty level
If Your Application Is Approved
- You'll get a 25% discount off the monthly charges for the energy you use.
- You may qualify for arrears forgiveness if you're new to the program and owe on a past bill.
How To Apply
- Print and complete this application form. Or call 1-800-775-0516 and ask that one be mailed to you.
- Attach a COPY of your most recent electric bill.
- Sign the application and submit it to: DCF Economic Services Division, ADPC, 280 State Drive, Waterbury VT 05671-1500.
- If we ask you for additional documents, use the Document Uploader to send them securely — from your computer, phone or tablet.
You must reapply each year to keep getting the discount!
Where To Learn More
- Call 1-800-775-0516 if you have questions about the program or applying.
- Call Green Mountain Power at 1-888-835-4672 if you have questions about your bill.